Recruitment Position: Test engineer
Working Location: Shenzhen
Age Requirement: 20-36 years old
- Responsible for overall test environment networking planning, construction and maintenance.
- Output end-to-end solution and product feature test plan according to customer application scenarios and requirements.
- Independently prepare the test plan, organize the test requirements, design the test cases and execute the test work.
- Carry out systematic and comprehensive testing of the products in charge of the test, and track and analyze the software and hardware problems, and promote the problems found in the tests to be solved in a timely and reasonable manner.
- Verify the product-related problems reflected by the user and give the user a reasonable answer or solution.
- Maintain communication and collaboration with development engineers to provide technical support to document engineers.
- Complete the task on time, write a work report, and report the work in time.
- Undertake other tasks that are temporarily allocated.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, communication, software engineering, network, etc. is preferred.
- Familiar with basic test methods and theories, such as boundary division, white box test, black box test and other common skills.
- Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP and other protocols, familiar with the functions and deployment architecture of servers, storage, network, security, etc.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of mainstream databases such as MySql, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of mainstream open source web service software such as Apache, Nginx and Tomcat.
- Familiar with programming such as Shell/Python/PHP, can quickly write various tool scripts according to requirements.
- With a strong sense of team, a high sense of responsibility, positive and rigorous work, courage to bear the pressure.
Recruitment Position: Assistant to the general manager
Working Location: Shenzhen
Age Requirement: 20-30 years old
- Assist the general manager in arranging the plans and agendas of the meetings, writing company meeting minutes and following up on the remaining issues.
- Assist the general manager to handle external public relations and participate in the planning, arrangement and organization of the company's public relations activities.
- Assist the general manager in handling and maintaining the company's customer relationships, conducting customer analysis and mining customer needs.
- Assist the general manager to manage the company's operations and various functional departments, and coordinate the internal departments.
- Assist the general manager to do the drafting and file management of relevant documents of the company;
- Responsible for other daily affairs arranged by the general manager.
- College degree or above, public relations, secretarial, administrative, marketing related majors are preferred.
- Good health, good image, lively and cheerful personality, careful and rigorous, steady and steady.
- Have strong organizational and coordination skills, good communication skills, and be responsible for doing things seriously.
- Proficiency in Office software, especially familiar with EXCEL, PPT operation.
- English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills are preferred.
- Can adapt to occasional business trips.